"Ihre Papiere, bitte!"

0ne48thtel

Well I was hoping to have this finished in time for our local IPMS meet on Tuesday but that doesn't look like it is going to happen due to work.

N

noble

THIs is looking good terry the 222 is nice, but if you don't mind an observation, maybe clear just a little rubble off the road by the check point, as I feel engineers would try to keep at least part of the road clear. overall nice diorama and I do like your figures and the destroyed building.

scott

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks good Terry. Agree with Scott, maybe clearing a little of the rubble from the checkpoint to show it as a used passage. Will you flat coat the figures to tone down that semi-gloss look they have?

T

Tibbs

Just looked through this thread...... Im well impressed, a brilliant looking dio, top job

0ne48thtel

Thanks all for the kind words of support and ideas much appreciated.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent stuff Terry. I agree with our mates about the clearing of the rubble and dulling the figures....also, perhaps a coating of dust on the cobbles too?

I realise the model isn't finished just yet, but sometimes when concentrating on detail, the most obvious things miss our attention......It always does with me that's for sure!

Looking good,

Ron

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Now, now, Terry, don't you be rushing this excellent model. I know you are excited about showing it to your club mates - and rightly so, but don't be in a hurry for tomorrow's 'deadline'

The club will still be there next month....That will give you plenty of time to look at the dio. and perhaps even come up with fresh ideas to add to it.....

Here endeth the lesson...please leave your money in the tray as you leave the building, thank you.

0ne48thtel

to be honest Ron i want it done so i can get on with the desert dio. tomorrow is just a bonus to get ideas from others. as well.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking real good Terry,im liking this one, ;)

yes Ron is right,please dont rush the last little bit ,like i do some time,s it look great so a day or two more well,:rolleyes:

will show in the end,top work, :smiling3:

0ne48thtel

I won't rush the finish but am still going to take it tonight it is the branch AGM tonight and they have a competition so I am going to take this one and the barn find. I am taking them More out of curiosity than anything else.