Il-2 Shturmovik

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Have you post shaded the brown Antonio ? What airbrush are you using, the detail looks very fine.

Colin ...

A

ajcmac

\ said:
Have you post shaded the brown Antonio ? What airbrush are you using, the detail looks very fine.Colin ...
Colin

Yes, it is post shading. My airbrush is a Harder & Steenbeck Evolution. To the lights and shadows use the needle 1.5

I finished painting the model.

In addition to having changed the colors of the two front pieces of the landing gear wells (distraction paid up) will give a touch up paint. There are parts that are outstanding and the photos do not help anything.

Regards

ajcmac

Last edited:
D

Doggy

Amazing build. can I ask a couple of questions? whats the black stuff you use to hold all your parts on sticks? And what/why do you use ask a mat? It's full of grid line type things, why is that?

Thanks.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The stuff on the sticks is white tak, a close cousin of blue tak the stuff you use to put posters up on the walls with.

The mat to which you are referring to is a cutting mat. You can buy both in a craft shop.

Ian M

A

ajcmac

\ said:
What do you call the black block that holds the sticks?thanks.
Doggy

Ian M already (thanks Ian) the first part. The black block is a piece of sponge a bit stiff. Comes as protection along with electrical appliances in this case with a charger packs.

I changed what had not liked and weathering.

Now clear gloss and decals.

Regards

ajcmac

A

ajcmac

I applied gloss clear...

and put the decals. I think the whole are eleven.

Ah, I got tired of twisting, break, glue the barrels of the guns. Conclusion. I got tired and I cut them. I put needles to replace the pipes. They are not glued.

Regards

ajcmac

S

Saber

Looking really really good love the decals on the tail as well what a great model. :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

A

ajcmac

Well, almost finished.

Missing glue the doors of landing gear, the canopy and both barrels of the machine guns.

Regards

ajcmac

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Another masterpiece Antonio.

Vaughan

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A cracking looking build Antonio, the paint and decaling is masterful.

It's gonna look beautiful when it's done.

Tony.

A

ajcmac

And is ready. Thanks to all who participated with their messages and views:cheers:.

Regards

ajcmac

J

John Huggins

outstanding bit of work,love it to bits Antonio.

John