Im back.......sort of

PaulTRose

Survivor
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
hi everyone

know its a long time since ive posted..............ive always been in the background lurking, keeping an eye on whats going on.....just not joining in and its took me til now to be strong enough to participate again

ive been through the mill a bit, im not going to go into details but the last 18 months and especially the last 8 have been hell, health wise, both physical and mental

i can honestly say if it wasnt for multiple departments of our wonderful NHS i wouldnt be here now....cant praise them highly enough

im planning on getting involved in building models again but in a small way......i dont have access to my stash or all my tools etc......all in storage whilst im trying to find somewhere more suitable to live as im now classed as disabled..........i want to do it cos it always was my way of dealing with stress but these days i struggle with enthusiasm for things and fatigue so things might be sporadic and certrainly not up to my old standards

its nice to be back

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Welcome back Paul

Take part whenever you want. No pressure at all.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELCOME back Paul just take it easy an slip back into modelin again theres no hurry
chrisb

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome back Paul!!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Welcome back Paul. As has been said join in when you want and as much as you want.
Having had my own health issues over the past year or so I echo your praise for the NHS. I am talking about the front line people, the nurses, the doctors and such, those who the patients actually come face to face with.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome back Paul. Our little hobby is a good anchorage. When the waves are high.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Welcome back Paul. Do what you want when you can….no pressure.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimey mate,that sounds pretty traumatic... especially considering what you went through before all of this!!:astonished:
As the guys have said, it's great to see you back again,I hope you can settle back in a bit and get some sort of solice from us reprobates!! :tears-of-joy:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
A warm welcome back Paul, as has been rightly said do as you feel able . We're always here.

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
Welcome back Paul, hope you get your accommodation sorted soon so you can hopefully have a better time of things :thumb2:

Geoff.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Paul, welcome back, trying to cross all the hurdles at once causes even more stress... When you are settled and ready you know where to come....
Mike.