I'm Curious

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris there are more Victor Mildrew's around than you would care to think .
YEA John I think you are right on that but its nice to let off steam an shout at the telly as it cant answer back providein jen is not in the room LOL
Chris or akkca the V/M

Wookie2486

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martyn
I was given the name wookie because as people tell me I have an outdoors voice and people said they could hear me over the rotors and engines of the helicopters the four number are my last four of my service number but most of my friends call me marty apart from my wife and my parents they call me martyn.

Windy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Alex
Camberwick Green was a kids programme in the 70's and Windy Miller was one of the main characters. I've been known as Windy ever since I joined the Army.

MikeC

Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Do not get too excited but my name stems from royalty, I am the third Duke removed from a cousin of our late King George, who by royal proclomation decreed that we are all lords and ladies in my family tree. We are allowed to sit in and preside over the House of Lords.
I am also a compulsive liar....
Just my boring name is all... but I got you going....
MikeC.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Do not get too excited but my name stems from royalty, I am the third Duke removed from a cousin of our late King George, who by royal proclomation decreed that we are all lords and ladies in my family tree. We are allowed to sit in and preside over the House of Lords.
I am also a compulsive liar....
Just my boring name is all... but I got you going....
MikeC.

YEA mike you bug--r you happy new yr
chris an jen