I'm Curious

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Another boring person who uses his real name, in fact I was so surprised I could use Dave without adding a string of numbers I didn’t think to get creative.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
ROCO's military line of models was called MiniTanks, so seemed obvious to me I was a minitanker as that was predominantly what I built. When joining a modeling forum I use some form of that moniker. So if you see Minitanker, minitnker, minitankr, or minitnkr it is likely me. PaulE

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
A nickname given to me by an old girlfriend. Its meaning is not family forum friendly. Also, Bob is a nickname going back to childhood. My real name is Dan.

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
In one of my old jobs (when I was an undertaker) my workmates called me PJ which are my initials, then one of them thought it was better to say peej. It stuck and everyone called me peej.

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
ROCO's military line of models was called MiniTanks, so seemed obvious to me I was a minitanker as that was predominantly what I built. When joining a modeling forum I use some form of that moniker. So if you see Minitanker, minitnker, minitankr, or minitnkr it is likely me. PaulE
Pretty cool

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
In one of my old jobs (when I was an undertaker) my workmates called me PJ which are my initials, then one of them thought it was better to say peej. It stuck and everyone called me peej.
I used to know somebody called Steve Blood and he became an undertaker for a while, always thought it a good job, no talking back at you, never did though.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave

Similar to my grandson - except his name is just PJ. Everyone calls him peej.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
It’s my first and last I know boring

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I'll join Peter and a few others in the corner - mine is my real name hyphenated - the wife has a few good ones for me, but I would get banned from the forum if I listed them!!!! :smiling: :flushed::tongue-out3:

Paul.
:smiling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just me when on here . Though I do use T34 Fan at times when on the web.
Called grumpy sometimes at home when shouting at the TV !
Daughter said yesterday my hair was like a mad professors, as I refuse to have it cut after October until the end of Feb, hate it when told to get it cut, goes back to the R.E.M.E .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
(John R QOUTE)

Gawrd John I do the same an get politely told to shut up by the missus but some time it make me so angry an jen says im like the victor mildrew LOL
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
(John R QOUTE)

Gawrd John I do the same an get politely told to shut up by the missus but some time it make me so angry an jen says im like the victor mildrew LOL
chris
Chris there are more Victor Mildrew's around than you would care to think .