Indecisive - Moi?!

Which of the following should be next for completion

• Total voters

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I am of the realisation that I need to have several projects on the bench at once - Kate has pointed out that I have a stash that's gathering dust and has urged me to 'get a grip' ... I have the Meng and Takom Bergepanthers that are being worked on for the Group build and a 95% complete Vietnam Sheridan diorama that merely awaits the imminent arrival of one or two accessories, plus a steadily developing Eduard Tiger 2. There are others but Kate eliminated them for the moment by using some random number scheme
My question is which of the following should be next for completion?

a. AFV Club M113 ACAV (I have plans, and most materials, for another Vietnam diorama)
b. Tamiya M40 155mm Self-propelled Gun
c. AFV Club 3 tonne Bussing-Nag Recovery Truck

Thanks in anticipation
Steve

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I am of the realisation that I need to have several projects on the bench at once - Kate has pointed out that I have a stash that's gathering dust and has urged me to 'get a grip' ... I have the Meng and Takom Bergepanthers that are being worked on for the Group build and a 95% complete Vietnam Sheridan diorama that merely awaits the imminent arrival of one or two accessories, plus a steadily developing Eduard Tiger 2. There are others but Kate eliminated them for the moment by using some random number scheme

a. AFV Club M113 ACAV (I have plans, and most materials, for another Vietnam diorama)

Thanks in anticipation
Steve
Mornin` Steve,
Well,quite a tricky choice between those 3 :thinking:,personally though,i`d like to see you tackle the 155 SPG first :thumb2:,
It`s a nice little list,so any of em would be interesting!
Andy

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

Thanks in anticipation
Steve
WELL Steve i think its b
chris

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I'm going to be controversial and suggest C. Don't what it is or looks like, let alone having seen one done....

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
good luck with whatever you chose

for me having multiple projects on the go is a non starter...............i find progress slows even more, and thats when frustration sets in

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
If the AFV Club Bussing Nag is the one with the Bilstein crane - then YES!!
Dave
It is as you say Dave - but needs to be involved as part of a diorama! It's a close run thing at the moment and I'm torn!
Steve

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Steve. You could make this 'question' into a poll if you want?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Steve I had to go back to the start to remember what was on offer ! :smiling3:
Yes no 3 the recovery build .
Love your Kate's instruction to " get a grip " haven't we all been there !

I'm repeatedly told " you'll never build what you've got now " repeated when something new arrives.
Perhaps we could have a wife's / girlfriend thread where they could discuss us :smiling2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I'm repeatedly told " you'll never build what you've got now " repeated when something new arrives.
Perhaps we could have a wife's / girlfriend thread where they could discuss us :smiling2:

OMG John dont even go there never hear the last of it lol
chris

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Steve I had to go back to the start to remember what was on offer ! :smiling3:
Yes no 3 the recovery build .
Love your Kate's instruction to " get a grip " haven't we all been there !

I suspect we wouldn't emerge in a very flattering light John! :face-with-head-bandage:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thanks to everybody who replied! I think the time has come to 'get a grip' so I'm going to start the build of the Recovery Truck as that has almost twice as many votes! For those that have never seen the model I'll post some 'in box' pictures later today; I've never 'blogged' before so all I'm going to do is show the model at significant stages of construction and invite criticisms or useful comments. Thanks again for your input!
Steve

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Steve,
I will follow along with interest as this is on my wish list. It will be good to hear your thoughts.