great build Rob,the water looks great as well, top job, :D

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Keith 'I can see for millleeees!'

Roger 'train it is then...5:15?'

Great build, the splash is most excellent!

Lee :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yeah, superb Rob, great skills and beautifully done.

Myth time: Keith didn't actually drive a roller into a pool, he did however reverse his into a pond and had to get the AA to drag him out.

Still, though I prefer to think he would have done it just like this, along with a few blown up bogs and chucked out TV's.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
rob
cheers si. youre right but sssshhhhh, the myth sounds good. anyway, nobody can knock me for accuracy if nobody knows if its true! oooooh i can feel a loch ness dio brewing!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I like it, I like it a lot...nice one Rob.

Top drawer water effect too.

Well done.

First Name
rob
cheers ronaldo. and thanks for the advice on my new camera. got the cyber shot 80 like you told me for twenty quid. bloody great.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
cheers ronaldo. and thanks for the advice on my new camera. got the cyber shot 80 like you told me for twenty quid. bloody great.
Glad you managed to get your camera Rob. Great point and click or macro or whatever, the choice is yours!

Have a play with it. You'll be surprised just what it can do over and above the auto stuff. Mine is battered, scratched, and the paint has literally worn off the buttons, but it's still going strong and I love it!

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I love this it's such a piece in time but did he really do it ? Rodger dawltey says it wouldn't surprise him so even he didn't know if it was true lol

Did you know moone builder that roles to company the who group to get out of paying for it , cheeky begger lol