ISU-152 1/35 ZVEZDA

T

tommy1drop

Superb build and finish Piakio, the weathering is excellent, looks great;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
Superb build and finish Piakio, the weathering is excellent, looks great;)
A lot of thanks Tommy1drop, i try hardly do my best....By other way, the pictures, don't like so much, i find a way to do better images...

Thanks and Greetings!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Superb looking ISU-152,the weathering and camo look spot on for me,very nice finish ,so very well done,Piakio ;)

First Name
Robert
Nice build and even nicer photography. I have never modelled Russian Armour but this has to be one of the beasts they unleashed. I really like the track sagging you have portrayed and subtle weathering over the tank

what did you do to acheive the snowy look ( baking powder?

Welcome to the forum

Great build :cool:

Robert

P

Piakio

\ said:
Superb looking ISU-152,the weathering and camo look spot on for me,very nice finish ,so very well done,Piakio ;)
Thanks pal, I always try to be the best posible, and with such nice comments, it is easier to do it... Cheers!

P

Piakio

\ said:
Nice build and even nicer photography. I have never modelled Russian Armour but this has to be one of the beasts they unleashed. I really like the track sagging you have portrayed and subtle weathering over the tank
what did you do to acheive the snowy look ( baking powder?

Welcome to the forum

Great build :cool:

Robert
Thanks Robert for comments,Yes, he was called "Zberovoy" which the Russian means "beasts Matador" (Panthers, Tigers, Elefants ...).

Got snow with white acrylic applied with the airbrush and very low output pressure.

And the chains being vinyl with pins through the hull.

Cheers

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Oooh, now that is a beasty!! Very nicely done!:cool:

N

Netboy

Great build, as a relative beginner I'm still unsure about tackling weathering etc. but this inspires me to try it.

P

Piakio

\ said:
Great build, as a relative beginner I'm still unsure about tackling weathering etc. but this inspires me to try it.
Thanks Netboy, Sure you can do as well or better, as I said, it's my first winter camouflage, Cheers!