Iwata Airbrush Cleaner

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi there

Has anyone used the Iwata Airbrush cleaner?

I used it for the first time today. It's odourless which is a bonus as Vallejo's airbrush cleaner really smells. I found that the cleaner is quite soapy and didn't remove the acrylic paint so easily from the cup. It says it can be diluted as it is very concentrated and can be used between paint changes. What are your views on this cleaner?

Vaughan.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Hello bud

When I brought my airbrush I had some of this free with it it does the job but runs out to quick I find the best product mister muscle window cleaner spray it in between colours and it gets the paint off straight away.

I've also got some Vallejo cleaner but never used it the power of the muscle is so good!!!

Geegad

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I use Iwata airbrush cleaner all the time without any problems, I used to use Halfords screen cleaner which works just as well but I ran out an havne't got round to getting anymore, but next time I need some for the car I will save a bit for my airbrush it works out a lot cheaper than normal airbrush cleaner.

P

phalinmegob

are all screen cleaners the same for cleaning acrylics from airbrushes or is there a specific ingrediant we need to look for ?