Iwata Airbrushes

K

katana6434

Hi

I am getting back into modelling after a while away and I am looking at picking up an airbrush.

Could somebody tell what differences there are between the Iwata Revolution a Eclipse ranges. I was originally looking at the Revolution range, either the CR or BR, not sure which one yet, but I am curious as to what the range above offers over this.

Thanks

Richard

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've got both. The Eclipse range has a fractionally bigger nozzle at 0.35mm and a more sophisticated self centreing nozzle assembly.The air feed to the head is also different but I don't really know how this works so can't give any meaningful comment on this aspect. Mechanically there is not much in it but I feel I get a better spray from the Eclipse.

Steve

K

katana6434

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of getting the Revolution BR but as that is out of stock I think i will go the eclipse model :clap:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of getting the Revolution BR but as that is out of stock I think i will go the eclipse model :clap:
It's not out of stock just a mistake on my part, feel free to get either one

K

katana6434

Thanks for you honesty John, anyway I decided to go for the eclipse. As it's christmas I decided to treat myself :smiling3:

Thanks

Richard