Johns '66 Shelby GT 350 R

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
I think a very good shake and a test first,
hate to see this one get cockup over old rattle can paint,:rolleyes: :D
Yep I'm going to immerse it in hot water Monica and give it a good shake.But I've just spent 40 mins in the shed looking for it can't find it anywhere:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:"..................... The search continues...........

M

My Model Car Workshop

Love the seats John. Should be a nice model when finished. I have never had much success with rattle cans, always seem to splutter, just when you don't want them to.

M

My Model Car Workshop

\ said:
.But I've just spent 40 mins in the shed looking for it can't find it anywhere:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:"..................... The search continues...........
Maybe the Gremlins have had it John o_O:eek:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Maybe the Gremlins have had it John o_O:eek:
yeah Geoff those nasty little buggers playing more tricks on me as I get older or it could just be my brain going to mush as I keep forgetting stuff. I often go upstairs n get there and stand thinking what the hell did I come up here for.And have to return downstairs before my brain lets me know why.:confused::confused:
At last found it why are lost items always found in the last place you look and never the 1st just wasted over an hour of precious modelling time looking for this:mad::mad:.the plus it's not as bad as I remembered.Found hiding with the Daytona Yellow Ford Sunset Red Ford Copper Brown and Brilliant Orange. Might have to do a few more cars with these colours laying around. I picked these up for pennies from a car boot and look for more every time I go but haven't seen any in a while. Gotta do my spaying outside as they are rattle cans cause of the fumes and the smell etc but now it's raining so more later thanks John .....................View attachment 113816

image.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking great John, like this.

Si:smiling3:

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Wow you been flying mate, looking good. It is bright!

Cheers

Phil

C

cryton 5

:smiling3:looking good take a step back , I do then come back it has worked for me looking cool chick magnet cry !! o_O

M

My Model Car Workshop

Glad you found your paints John. That yellow is the bees knees (well bees are yellow, some of them). Should look great when youv'e finished. :D

I must get me one of those Tamiya turntables, they look as if they can make spraying a lot easier, with the internal clips to hold the body.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Glad you found your paints John. That yellow is the bees knees (well bees are yellow, some of them). Should look great when youv'e finished. :D
I must get me one of those Tamiya turntables, they look as if they can make spraying a lot easier, with the internal clips to hold the body.
Yes Geoff my turntable is a godsend mate.

Stops be getting my sticky fingers all over the place.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
I'm not normally forgetful but now I can't find the windscreen or the steering wheel omg .I'm normally quite organised with my kit parts. Mmmmmmmm I must have put them somewhere safe................ :mad:

M

My Model Car Workshop

I'll do a search, see where's the cheapest to get one. If I remember, there are two in the set, one bigger than the other.me thinks.:rolleyes:

M

My Model Car Workshop

\ said:
I'm not normally forgetful but now I can't find the windscreen or the steering wheel omg .I'm normally quite organised with my kit parts. Mmmmmmmm I must have put them somewhere safe................ :mad:
Senior Moments John! The next step is senile dementia! :eek::eek:

Just ordered a turntable from Amazon £13.98 inc postage. Some dealers were asking £23 + postage. Just shows, you need to shop around.

Last edited:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
I'll do a search, see where's the cheapest to get one. If I remember, there are two in the set, one bigger than the other.me thinks.:rolleyes:
View attachment 113833

Yes Geoff in 2 parts I think they normally cost £18-£20
image.jpg