Johns finished bulldog n base

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Here is my finished bulldog and base a pleasure to build with no issues whatsoever I have given it the battle hardened look using hairspray method the stowage is made from air clay shaped n painted the base an old picture frame thanks for looking and any comments View attachment 65950 View attachment 65951 View attachment 65952 View attachment 65953 View attachment 65954 View attachment 65957

View attachment 67041

View attachment 67042

View attachment 67043

View attachment 67044

View attachment 67045

View attachment 67046

View attachment 67047

View attachment 67048

View attachment 67049

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

B

backonthecase

That looks cracking! First time i've seen the hairspray method used like this :smiling3: A+ !

Stuart

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
very nice,....i like the stowage........what did you use for the cam net on the barrel?

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thanks lads for your replies nice of you to post as the previous 30 lazy viewers couldn't be bothered to leave any good or bad feedback Paul I used an orange bag and sprayed it and stitched it to the barrel with fishing line once again lads thanks for your comments cheers John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looks quality the hairpray effect works a treat

C

CDW

\ said:
the previous 30 lazy viewers couldn't be bothered to leave any good or bad feedback
They might not have been members so couldn't post anyway.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Forgot about non members not being able to post so I will take my little rant back lol thanks Colin for the reminder

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I knew them orange bags would come in handy for something

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice little build John.

It looks good mate

Ian M

C

Caledonia

You did a great job on the tarpaulins etc John. It gets a 5 Star from me. Cheers Derek

You have just given me the air clay idea for representing stowed sails on a ship I will be starting later this year - thanks.

Last edited:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
No problem Derek I got it from the works £4.00 a block very easy to work with and it will compliment your ship very nicely good luck

First Name
Aaron
Nice work John...i like the entire scene. The stowage is awesome...i brought some miliput for the same thing but i hesitate when it comes to trying new things. The groundwork and foliage are primo. Love the figures they accompany your afv nicely. 5 BIG stars for this build!!!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work John, the whole diorama is fantastic.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nice one John, looks great.

Tony.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thank you everyone for all your kind comments as I find this very Inspiring and its a big help in trying to get to the next level of the ultimate goal of perfection as I know I have a long way to go yet from viewing some of great work on this forum by you guys and others and I find I always learn something from each build I do so once again a big thanks and on with the quest mmmmmmmm what to do next

N

noble

that a nice piece john. WAs the bulldog a good kit to make? nice weathering lovely dio good work john.

Scott

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Scott the bulldog goes together really well with no issues whatsoever it was a pleasure to build

P

Polux

Very nice build! The weathering looks great, like the complements!

Every day I like this little scene/dioramas!

Congrats!

Polux