I cant really see the plant in the corner but excellent attention to details

I hope to see figures with this dio.

Nice one Andrew

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Andrew, this is 5* scratch building. Each time I look at it I see something new.

When I first saw it, it made me sweat, 'cos it looks a lot like the place where I served part of my time as a joiner. I still bear the scars from being wrapped across my a**e with a hand saw for making lousy tea!

The detail and ideas that have gone into it are just superb.

Coupled with excellent pictures, it's a great example of what can be achieved from bits and bobs.

Very well done.......Are you joining Scott and I at the Ellesmere Port Boat Museum on 3/4 April?

Cheers,

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tommy1drop

Hi Andrew

Magnificent mate, the work is top notch, so much to see and your skills are spot on, look forward to seeing more.

Tom

D

dubster72

That's really good Andrew, wrestling with a Miniart building is hard enough, but the scratchbuilding you've done is amazing. There's plenty to see, I've checked the pics 4 times & still missed stuff!

Patrick

S

sprayman

What a fantastic job, this is a credit to you.....and your scratch building skills speak for themselves...quality work.

P

Polux

Magnificent diorama Andrew! Look forward to seeing more, and what figures you chooise for it!!

Regards

Polux

P

phalinmegob

thanks for all the comments , hoping to find a forklift truck for the front and some good civilian figures that can be adapted to look like joiners.....ron, will deffinatly be with you on the saturday but still unsure as to wether i can make the sunday. hope you noticed that i managed to squeeze not one but two buckets in that joiners shop. was going to build a circular saw or maybe a planer but stared running out of space rather quickly,should of made it bigger.

P

Polux

Hi Andrew!

I ask myself if...well I wonder if you have some idea or vehicle decided for this great diorama!

I wish to see finished it!!!

Sorry and regards

Polux

P

phalinmegob

not yet polux, still on the hunt, did find a dinky toy forklift truck but it looked silly and slightly the wrong scale. i have seen one made by verlinden(i think) but it was a ridculous price.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Andrew brought this model to the boat museum show he reported on recently and I was able to see it in all it's glory.......We think the pictures are great, but they nowhere near do justice to this superb diorama.

Ron