Juggernaut is coming!!!...

P

Piakio

\ said:
Ohh a big bad ass tiger
I'll be watching this, see what you do with it

Regards

Robert
Thx for your kind comment Robert, cheers ;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
As Chris said, I've never had a problem with their kits. The details may be a bit soft on the older kits and the figures need binning. I look forward to seeing this build.
Thx for your kind comment Aaron, cheers

P

Piakio

Hi Pals, some progress in my Little beast. I mounted sides with zimmerit and the superstructure of combat, and I brought him to see how it is becoming.

Time now for the more difficult part so far, i think, the tracks, that will a headache, because the system used not just very good in my humble opinión. I will start to prepare....STURMTIGER PROCESS 007.jpg

Cheers

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I'm going to have to watch this build Francis. It's looking good mate.

C

chris2681

Clean up those sprue spots and gently sand the edges a lil and your off to a great start buddy;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
Clean up those sprue spots and gently sand the edges a lil and your off to a great start buddy;)
Sir, yes Sir, lol, i'll do it, il do it Sir...lol, thx for your "kind" comments :D

C

chris2681

\ said:
Sir, yes Sir, lol, i'll do it, il do it Sir...lol, thx for your "kind" comments :D
It was meant with kindness , I don't nitpick peoples work. ;) But I do expect results!!!!:mad:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice progress so far on this one,Francis,looking good,

will be waiting on seeing the tracks, ;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
nice progress so far on this one,Francis,looking good,
will be waiting on seeing the tracks, ;)
Me too, they got me worried, I'm working, but I'm giving ditch that is not well solved the method they have chosen.

Sn But if the whole, I think it will be pretty good.

greetings Monica ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
will be very interested to see what you do ,do with them, ;)

P

Piakio

Hi Pals, Here are some pictures with montaje.Incluye progress details of the proposed system to complete the tracks, you can observe that besides being an "improved" system, the core set includes some small links (marked in red), which are so small like the tip of a pencil or so ...

Although he says he is 12 links in each set and not just fit ok, any fault or any spare ....after suffering in hell :mad:

, it occurred to me, I had the same parts of another Tiger, I'm not finished (by this same ...), and I decided to take advantage, that is, the segments and no loose links would serve me for almost everything, by applying some heat, and molding them gradually.

In the end I think they've been pretty good IMHO.

Also joining the two parts of the hull and added a few more pieces to the set Waiting to join well, Greetings ;)

IMG_20160123_100518.jpg

IMG_20160123_100537.jpg

IMG_20160123_100556.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 007a.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 008.jpg