Junkers JU-88 A4 (Italeri, 1:72)

V

Vajled

form my opinion most beautifull light bomber of ww2 :smiling3:

i'm sadisfied with build. it could be better, i think it can... but it could be worster, also i think it can...

thats most owefull camo what i ever make... very hard to do by AB from hand...

and thats all for next 50 days... I'm going to work (drilling rig) in Syria, and when I came back than will be new projects again :smiling3:

hope you like it...

cheers,

Roman

B

beav1013

excellent job. i'm sure if i did that i'd be terrified to put the wavy lines on there, you pulled it off amazingly.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's a beautiful build Roman - especially in that scale!

Gern

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well done Sir! That sort of camouflage is tricky in large scales,I know, so you've done a great job in 1/72.

Cheers

Steve

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Excellent work roman, very difficult scheme but youve done a fantastic job,especially in 1/72, cheers tony

B

Bunkerbarge

I had to check the scale again, 1/72nd!! I'm doing well to stick the bits in the right holes nowadays never mind take on camoflage like that! Fabulous job and amazingly realistic. You can just imagine the German aircraft fitter throwing the paint on with a great big air gun and a bucket of paint!

T

treyzx10r

Roman some great freehand a/b skills especially in 1/72, awesome!

First Name
Chris
OUTSTANDING! I recently finsihed a 1/48 Junkers 87 and that camo for my first use of an airbrush was hard enough but that camo at 1/72.....Nice Work!

Chris

V

Vajled

thx all for nice comments and all of you have best regards from Syria where I am now (drilling rig)

Cheers all

Roman

V

Vajled

Thx all for nice comments, glad you like my work...

Have all best regards from Palmyra, Syria

and usuall tempreture during summer, but now is a little chilly because usually is over + 60 C :cold2: