Junkers Ju87B Stuka

J

John Huggins

Welcome again to my thread.

This is a 1:72 scale Ju87B, i will try to put a little more effort in this one as i was not very happy with my last effort (Heinkel 111).

I will sit down & think a bit more befor i start & hopfuly get a better finished product.

View attachment 37141

O joy :thinking:

John

View attachment 41350

P1030036.jpg

B

Brickie

Which kit is this? I'll be building a Ju87B myself in 1/72 the not-too-distant future so I'll follow this with interest...

J

John Huggins

Hi matt & welcome,

This kit is not a very good one, lots of the parts are a very bad fit & need a lot of cleaning i've been told it must be & old kit judging by the tooling.

See pic.

View attachment 37150

Hope ur's is better than mine.

John

View attachment 41359

P1020966.jpg

First Name
Dave
A good start John.I built a 1/48 Stuka last month.Wouldnt fancy masking the canopy on this 1/72 scale one!.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi John you realy like doing the little fiddly bits dont you its great to see the work you put into these builds god knows what you could do with a 1/32 nd scale model plane keep up the good work

J

John Huggins

Thanks Papa for ur kind comment & yep i love doing the fiddly bit's,the engine gets the treatment next.

The oil cooler is missing at this scale so i will scratch build one + all the pipes for the rad.

Till my next post.

John

PS Do you think i post to often ???

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi John no you dont post too often When you do post theres always something new to look at keep up the good work

A

andyrobs

Hi John, great detail work on the engine and office mate, very impressive!!!

Merry christmas,

Andrew

J

John Huggins

Trying to think of what camo to paint it im sick of green/green, might try desert como for a change.

John

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That detail looks good AND at 1/72. It must be a strain on the peepers!

Cheers

Steve