Just Enough Essential Parts (JEEP)

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone I will be starting this next and might use the hairspray technique on it as I have never tried it before I will post more pictures of my progress later thanks

View attachment 66722

image.jpg

First Name
Adrian
Will watch closely as I have always wanted to do the hairspray technique, will be interested to see what you think.

Adrian

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
No problem Ade I will post my progress and results I hope your figure is going well

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
No problem Ade I will post my progress and results I hope your figure is going well
My figure has took a back seat whilst I make some progress on my Lancaster, I'll post some update pics later.

Adrian

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
a nice little kit, done it before and it goes together very nicely

good luck with the hairspray.....only done it twice and its quite easy to over do it......practice on a scrapper first, which is what i did, to get a hang of the technique

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thanks lads bit more done today tried to post pictures but was taking ages to upload from iPad try again later Ian make yourself comfortable cause I'm gonna take my time with this no rushing to the finish like I normally do lol thanks for the heads up Paul about over doing it gonna start small try the wheels 1st see how they turn out then onto the body shell if I'm successful cheers everyone for your interest and help

View attachment 66784

image.jpg

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Just Enough Essential Parts (JEEP) FINISHED

The mutt is now finished. Here are the pics As for the hairspray technique after attempting it I feel that it's backwards dry brushing But found it would be very useful on a lot of raised panels anyways I learnt a lot from my attempt and I better give the wife her hairspray back as she as had a bed-head look for the last two days lol . Thanks for looking and any comments that you leave cheers guys JohnView attachment 65739 Sorry lads if pics are doubled and jumbled up but pics won't upload like they used to before from my iPad

View attachment 66855

View attachment 66856

View attachment 66857

View attachment 66858

View attachment 66859

View attachment 66860

View attachment 66861

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice looking dio John. The kit seems to go together well, nice job on the painting too.

Si:smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thanks guys for your kind comments and it went together really well with no problems at all