Just to let you all know

First Name
Robert
Well well well , got a message from John Scale Model Shop that my compressor is dispatched along with the new A/B the one Graham did a review on, primers paints etc so when it arrives it'll be like Christmas all over again and I can start getting some paint down on my ever increasing model builds awaiting that colour.

To paint

I have Jagdpanzer iv Lang 1/35 and dio base ( out of gas out of time)

6 Gi s

6 POWs

Finish off scratch built house.

Finish off Willys and trailer

Modern Jets Gb build ( Chengdu J10 1/48

Korean War ( GB build ( Mig 15bis 1/48

"There's your new toy" 1917 WW1 dio build) 1/35 Meng Whippet tank

I'm know I have a lot of other projects in the cupboards awaiting a good spray etc

It's amazing how you miss not having a compressor but hopefully in the next few weeks I can start getting things finished.

Kind regards

Robert

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice to hear Robert looking forward to see what works of art your going to produce with your new toys.

D

Deleted member 4539

Glad you are about to get what you need. :smiling3:

Now we can all see some outstanding airbrushed work with your new AB and paints. ;)

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Nice to hear Robert looking forward to see what works of art your going to produce with your new toys.
Cheers Ian

Don't you just hate it when you have to go out to a dentist appointment and the bloomin postie comes

" sorry you were out we tried to deliver a parcel that is too big for your letter box"

Aghhh

Oh well il pick it up tomorrow

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Glad you are about to get what you need. :smiling3:
Now we can all see some outstanding airbrushed work with your new AB and paints. ;)
You are having a laugh are you not Ralph......... I'll never get to your standards if I live to be 100!! ( yes you are that good )

I can only but try eh :confused::confused::confused:

P

Polux

Great news Robert!!! :D :D :D

I will be waiting for all those models ;)

F

Fenlander

I did see the compressors were back in stock on Facebook. Made me chuckle to think there would soon be a happy Robert in the room.

First Name
Neil
Got mine earlier this week, compressor, A/B, hose, extra needle and some paints. And I can't set it up yet!

Happy Second Christmas to you too :smiling3: