Ke-Nu

First Name
Mike
Dragon 1/72 Ke-Nu. Tiny little kit, and the vast majority of parts on the sprues are not used for this particular model. I decided to keep the weathering fairly light on this.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work on such a tinny little tank,lov the camo, always a fav the Japanese stuff, very well done, :D

D

dubster72

That's excellent Mike - when I first saw

the photos, I thought it was 1/48 at least!

Great paintwork & weathering in such a small scale.

Cheers

Patrick

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Uh...ah...wow...that's awesomely small, that's awesomely been built, painted and weathered! :cool:

Lee :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That is just gorgeous, lovely work Mike.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
That's excellent Mike - when I first sawthe photos, I thought it was 1/48 at least!

Great paintwork & weathering in such a small scale.

Cheers

Patrick
Maybe it is 1/48 and the Humbrol tin is actually 500ml ;) :D

Si:smiling3:

A

AVB99

I have said before, you experienced modellers totally astound me! This sort of work is aspirational!

Amazing

Aidan

D

Doug Hughes

I think the trick is as per the film 'Fantastic Voyage' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060397/). Seriously though, this is absolutely brilliant. I remember making a Japanese light tank like this ages ago by converting the Airfix Bren Carrier. I think the turret was a re-shaped section of a BIC pen top. It didn't look quite as good as this though :smiling3: .

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That is great for such a small kit it's very well painted and weathered :smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great build Mike your tank features in Airfix model world July 2014 edition I get this every month and do if something takes my interest try to build something featured and this will be going on my list of things to do thanks for the inspiration and keep up the fantastic work cheers John