King Tiger Finished

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well finally got this complete been a long slog work really has put a hold on work and on here so look forward to building more and posting more hope you like

thanks for looking in

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very, very nice John.....That is one battered Tiger!

The figures finish it off just nice......When I made the same set, I had to smile at the idea of the commander trying to down an R.A.F Typhoon or Tempest with a pistol!lol

All really well made and painted....Big 5 for sure.

Ron

M

mobear

love the shell strike,can almost smell the fear in this lol,love it thnx for the pics

mobear

S

stubrun

5***** from me mate, the detail is unreal! love the bullet peppering around the sides :smiling3:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Excellent! *****. I did wonder what the guy was supposed to be shooting at though.

Gern

P

Polux

Excellent work John!! Very nice damaged and weathering tank, as the camouflage of the figures!

5 stars from me too mate!

Always love your builds!

Polux

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
thank you to you all for your words of encouragement and 5's it was a superb kit which made the job a hole lot easier...once again thanks lads

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wonderful job John, love the crew, the tank and the damage. All top stuff. Maybe Herr Tank Commander is taking a pot shot at a low flying aircraft with his pistol? After that damage to his King Tiger he's probably letting off steam.

First Name
Aaron
Top stuff!!!! The camo on the big kitty and her crew are flawless. The weathering is also fantastic.

N

noble

this is quality work. the paint and weathering is quality very well done and i do like the battle damage, couple this with excellent figures 5*s.

Scott

T

treyzx10r

Quality Tiger John 5 stars from me as well,very nicely done Sir!!!!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I'm really sorry John I've no idea how I missed this the first time around. Great work I really love the weathering and battle damage 5 stars + Here's to more work from you

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nice, very nice John, beautifully done mate.

5 well earned stars from me.

Tony.