Kitbashed Sci-fi Flyer

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimmin' Eck he's only gone and finished it already!!:astonished:
Superb stuff Andy,a fine example of scratchduggery if ever I saw one, well done indeed mate :cool::thumb2:

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thanks Andy & Peter. I really enjoyed it as something completely different so will aim to do more after the current flurry of GB's.

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I love this! Amazing for a first attempt!
Inspirational Andy - you may have started something now!! I bet more than one has looked at their scrapped kits and are wondering????
I don't have any scrapped or mothballed kits to raid, so even while it was under construction I was thinking: "what's the best way to acquire a bunch of suitable donor kits and parts on the cheap?" I'd love to try this!

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thanks Paul.

I'm keeping an eye out on ebay etc for incomplete or part finished kits going cheap, and collecting all kinds of plastic bottles and suchlike :tears-of-joy:

Ideally I could do with raiding my lads stash. He's built hundreds of GW kits and keeps almost every sprue as they often have unused optional parts. That's three 45 litre tubs crammed full of greeblies to rummage through!

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Ideally I could do with raiding my lads stash. He's built hundreds of GW kits and keeps almost every sprue as they often have unused optional parts. That's three 45 litre tubs crammed full of greeblies to rummage through!
Just pay him off for them - you know it makes sense!

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Just caught up after looking in on your new project ,nothing to add its all been said already so I'll just add my congratulations (envey). Dave

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thanks Dave. It was a fun project and I can see myself doing more of this kind of thing.