KS 750 1/72 - scratch build

First Name
Peter
Hi!

Let me share one of my recent projects. The model is now finishad and won some prizes in Polish national modelling competition.

R

rkapuaala

r u going to keep us in suspense? Lets see the finished project :smiling3:

First Name
Peter
I'm sorry, but yesterday I had problems with my Internet explorer. I have posted the same thread several times and could not open any because of an error. Now here is some more pics.

D

dubster72

wow thats really good work! well done! and what a ton of work you put into it-I have trouble with a store-bought kit! what did you use for the cobblestone street?

Patrick

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
What a superb job. Your patience knows no bounds....I'd be up a gum tree on day one!

My sincere congratulations on this excellent diorama.

Ron

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
If I lived to be a million years old I'd never be able to produce work that good! Especially in such small scale. Awesome stuff.

Gern

S

Snipersunset

That is aming work. Well done and keep up the good work

Don't forget to post pics of you new projects!

Wayne

First Name
Peter
Hi!

Thank you guys for your precious comments on my little project. I really appreciate you like it. Altogether I took four bikes in 1/72 to that competition and won three cups and two medals. I’ve adopted Schuco cars’ display cases for my motorbikes so all four models were safely transported in my pockets.

dubster72 – the cobblestone street is my one of my “patented” inventions. It’s a television screen mesh embossed in Milliput. All you need to do is to find an old telly, break the screen and dig out the mesh, then you just have to flatten it. Then roll some Milliput with generous amount of talc and press the mesh on top of it. Wait until it hardens and paint/weather it.

Regards,

Peter

D

Dograt

WOW :bravo::respect1:

Mate with my shaking hands I would have smashed it to bits with the tweezers !!!

That takes some pretty sure handedness

Super