Latest Build Help

R

roconnell

Hi Chaps

I have started my latest build of which i will posting progress later. In the meantime i would appreciate your help.

My latest project is the old Airfix Refuelling set which I intend to use to pose with one of my hurries I built some time ago which you may remember?

The instructions are not very detailed and I was wondering what colour would you paint the interior of the cabs? Would this be as per the outside i.e for the Bedford R.A.F blue?

Thanks in advance

PJP

Peter/Pedro/Hey you
First Name
Peter
All the army trucks etc. I have ever been involved with were painted army green in the cab.

Even when the external paint was camouflaged outside, the cab was was dark green.

I do recall some preserved WW2 vehicles having a cream coloured bodywork in the cab, which I was asured was authentic.

Are there any military museum images online that may help?

If you can't find out, I suggest you choose. They are your models after all, and who is to say you are wrong?

PJP

R

roconnell

Thanks fro the reply Peter,

Think I am going to go with the colour ''Sky'' as looking close to this picture the interior looks something like it I think? Having a lighter colour will make it a little lighter to see in to as the RAF blue is rather dark!

View attachment 38564

Cheers

View attachment 42638

3444.jpg