Liberty taken

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Firstly thanks to all who stuck with this build it was something new to me and i enjoyed it a lot. The kit itself went together very well indeed.

And many thanks to all the advice on taking the pictures, hopefully these are better.

DSCF2275.JPG

DSCF2276.JPG

DSCF2277.JPG

DSCF2278.JPG

DSCF2279.JPG

DSCF2281.JPG

DSCF2282.JPG

DSCF2283.JPG

DSCF2284.JPG

This will now be placed on a simple base.
Think I will get a figure to add along side.

Thanks again.
Scottie

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Lovingly dusty and a cracking model to boot!
Excellent build Paul, and nice to see your patented PVA Tarp. thrown in for good measure. ( I think)

D

Deleted member 6559

Beautifully done Scottie. I love the subtle, dusty weathering. Photos are good too.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
That's a really nice finish Scottie! I like that dust effect very much, nice work :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:
Steven

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Great model, and there's nothing wrong with the photos.
Pete

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Lovingly dusty and a cracking model to boot!
Excellent build Paul, and nice to see your patented PVA Tarp. thrown in for good measure. ( I think)
Ron, Thanks mate glad you like it. Tarp thrown in (I think)?
Beautifully done Scottie. I love the subtle, dusty weathering. Photos are good too.
Thanks Peter I was actually thinking i had over done the dusting so glad you like it.
That's a really nice finish Scottie! I like that dust effect very much, nice work :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:
Steven
Steven, Thanks a lot fella really glad you approve.
Great model, and there's nothing wrong with the photos.
Pete
Pete thanks mate, I'm a lot happier with the photos. That's down to the great advice from everyone.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
You have it down now Paul. Great pics and an even better looking truck too. The dust coat is perfectly done and the scratch stuff makes the difference. Now go get yourself a cold one, you more than deserve it my friend!!!

Prost and Bleib Gesund
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You have it down now Paul. Great pics and an even better looking truck too. The dust coat is perfectly done and the scratch stuff makes the difference. Now go get yourself a cold one, you more than deserve it my friend!!!

Prost and Bleib Gesund
Allen
Allen, you are to kind my friend. Stay safe. BTW whatever happened to the Horch radio car?

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Sorry Paul, I thought it looked like the tarp you made out of that sheet of PVA/water not so long ago. On second look I can see the one in the truck is not as good!... ;)

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sorry Paul, I thought it looked like the tarp you made out of that sheet of PVA/water not so long ago. On second look I can see the one in the truck is not as good!... ;)
Lol cheers mate yes its mate the same way i have a load of cut offs from this as well now in my bits box.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Beautiful work Scottie, looking forward to the base & fig.:thumb2:
Rick H.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
A really nice kit beautifully put together and painted.
Jim

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Scottie,
So much better now you have taken the protective film off the lens ;).
Superb job on the model, and the small details bring it to life, do i see a base in the offing...
Cheers,
Mike.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
WOW... the light in the pictures gives really a stunning look to your built... one word....wonderful

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Beautiful work Scottie, looking forward to the base & fig.:thumb2:
Rick H.
Hi Rick thanks mate. his will just be going on a simple base for the moment. As to the figure if I can find one I like.
Hi Scottie
A really nice kit beautifully put together and painted.
Jim
Jim, really glad you like it.
Scottie,
So much better now you have taken the protective film off the lens ;).
Superb job on the model, and the small details bring it to life, do i see a base in the offing...
Cheers,
Mike.
I knew that black cap shouldn't have been there lol. Really glad you like the build. For the moment it will just be a simple base.
WOW... the light in the pictures gives really a stunning look to your built... one word....wonderful
Greg, it's amazing what some decent photos will do.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Paul now that what I call a real model, superbly built, painted and weathered and of course the Scottie touch.
The photos are a great improvement you can see a lot more of the hard work IE all the little details you have put into this build.
Pete.