Light Horse Trumpeter,grand Duchy Of Berg.

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Friends.

This is one I finished last year and thought I would show you.

This is the Verlinden 120mm kit.

Painted with oils over acrylics.

Also airbrushing on some of the reds and whites.

Hope you enjoy.

Ralph.

DSCF1132.JPG

DSCF1136.JPG

DSCF1139.JPG

DSCF1141.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic work ,Ralph,

real like the whole thing,his face is so very well done,looks life like,great tones and colors,

very hard colors to make look right are the whites / grays,and your done them so well with

the shading ,so well done on his jacket ,another hard color as well,just a superb looking figure :D

First Name
Robert
That's a cracking figure and wonderfully painted and weaterhered. I especially like the shading on the uniform colours and buttons. The braiding is exceptionally special.

Really enjoyed viewing this

Great build

Regards

Robert

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
fantastic work ,Ralph,
real like the whole thing,his face is so very well done,looks life like,great tones and colors,

very hard colors to make look right are the whites / grays,and your done them so well with

the shading ,so well done on his jacket ,another hard color as well,just a superb looking figure :D
\ said:
That's a cracking figure and wonderfully painted and weaterhered. I especially like the shading on the uniform colours and buttons. The braiding is exceptionally special.
Really enjoyed viewing this

Great build

Regards

Robert
Thank you so much for your tremendous comments Monica and Robert.

I really enjoyed painting this and it was quite a challenge with all that red and white.

And I am so happy that you enjoyed it. :smiling3:

All the best.

Ralph.

F

Fenlander

You really are good at these figures Ralph. What I especially like is that you add drama to a painting without going way over the to like some figure painters. Very, very pleasing on the eye and, having had a go at this sort of thing, I really appreciate the amount of work and talent that goes into producing work at this level.

Just a pleasure to view it.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
You have a true skill very nice indeed :smiling3: :cool:
Thank you Jason for your nice comments.

\ said:
That looks fantastic Ralph
Thanks Ian,always happy to hear from you.

\ said:
Stunning work
Thanks David,glad you like it.

\ said:
Another cracker from Ralph
Thanks Alan,always appreciate your comments.

\ said:
You really are good at these figures Ralph. What I especially like is that you add drama to a painting without going way over the to like some figure painters. Very, very pleasing on the eye and, having had a go at this sort of thing, I really appreciate the amount of work and talent that goes into producing work at this level.
Just a pleasure to view it.
Thanks Graham.Your comments bring a smile to my face. :smiling3:

I don't go to heavy on the weathering on figures as I like to show the uniform colours as they are and the fact that in the forces things had to be clean clean clean,even on campaign.

\ said:
Another crack job, cheers Ralph
Thanks Francis,your comments are most welcome.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Superb Ralph, I always love the details of figures, and when painted to this level they look amazing. Just wish I could get to grips with them.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Great job Ralph.
Head to toe excellence.
Thanks Ron,glad you like it. :smiling3:

\ said:
Superb Ralph, I always love the details of figures, and when painted to this level they look amazing. Just wish I could get to grips with them.
Thanks Si,appreciate your comments. :smiling3: