lusty

A

AJay

You're right, that photo is awesome! Love the colour...very atmospheric :smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Hi Ole, It's going to look spectacular with the Harrier's and Heli's, keep up the good work. Cheers Derek

First Name
Drew
This is looking great so far Ole.

One little request though, could you post a photo of the carrier with something on or next to it so I can get an idea of scale (e.g. a paint pot or something similar)?

I know it's 1/350 but I don't know what that looks like in real life.

First Name
Drew
Is that a normal Tamiya Acrylic on top of it??

From the close ups of the ship and the planes/choppers I thought it was a lot bigger!

K

Keith9657

Looks great, Ole. I've never even built a ship, never mind one that size. Very impressive.

Keith

M

mobear

hey Ian i tidied it up for the photos :tongueout3: lol, and keith this is a real first for me also

mobear

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Love it, but i bet your eyes hurts now lol. Nice job you're doing on Lusty too, can't wait to see more.

Have fun, John

M

mobear

am now looking at magic eye pictures,and seeing what they say is hidden in it lol,thats a lie really never ever seen the thing that was hidden in it.and thnx for compliment

mobear

M

mobear

i have slowed down,because i am scratch building some parts,as whilst looking at pictures of lusty for the best part of a day i noticed the airfix model of her are from pictures of her in the 80s,she has now loads more aerial rigging here in pic from 80s and now View attachment 46710View attachment 46711 so i`m in the middle of making these bits lol.the first 3 are madeView attachment 46712,also the the black stripe is done,all painted with hairy stick lolView attachment 46713

mobear

View attachment 49706

View attachment 49707

View attachment 49708

View attachment 49709

85-08-1428.jpg

HMS_ILLUSTRIOUS 231 cropped.jpg

scratch build and paint (1).jpg

scratch build and paint (2).jpg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice one Ole, it's looking really smart and what a cracking job on the heli......How many more to do mate?

Cheers,

Ron