M-24 CHAFFEE ITALERI 1/35

P

Piakio

A few pictures more with progress...

I repainted the model again with acrylic washable white MIG , just ... I tried another technique.

I think I spent with water, and the lower layers are gone too, what a mess ... :mad:

Greetings :sad: ...M-24 CHAFFEE PROCESS 011.jpg

M-24 CHAFFEE PROCESS 012.jpg

M-24 CHAFFEE PROCESS 013.jpg

N

noble

I think it looks like its supposed to, some rust and grime streaking will enhance it.

Scott

P

Piakio

\ said:
I think it looks like its supposed to, some rust and grime streaking will enhance it.
Scott
I think , for me, is a bit exaggerated, you know the saying " less is more" , I think that is the crux of the matter , and sometimes I find it very difficult to achieve ...o_O

Thx Scott for reply and comment. ;)

D

Deleted member 4539

I'm not fully sure what you are trying to achieve Francis.

But it is good that you will show what you personally feel to be not quite right. :smiling3:

I do think that the repaint is good and not at all exaggerated:smiling3:

P

Piakio

\ said:
I'm not fully sure what you are trying to achieve Francis.
But it is good that you will show what you personally feel to be not quite right. :smiling3:

I do think that the repaint is good and not at all exaggerated:smiling3:
Thx Ralph for your comment and your opinión, but as good modeler you are, sure you understand that when you create a model, will a time when you feel like you're totally comfortable with what you see, and it really conveys a sense of reality, summarizing this is what I try to achieve, without forget that there is a genuine reduction in the scale model. Cheers.. ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Oh yes.... This is looking very very good Francis

D

Deleted member 4539

All your work is finally paying off Francis.

The overall effect is excellent:smiling3:

P

Piakio

\ said:
All your work is finally paying off Francis.
The overall effect is excellent:smiling3:
Thx Ralph, It is finally leaving with a ratio of personal taste / skill, appropriate for me, greetings and thanks for your kind comment

P

Piakio

Thx Zak for your like. :smiling3:

If you desire, you can watch post with model fully finished. ;)

Cheers pal