M-48 & Scissors Bridge

J

John Huggins

Well cant put it off any longer so i've made a start on the hydrolics, hear is my effort with the bridge.

View attachment 48146View attachment 48147

I dont now what to do about the tank end of things as there are to many discrepancies between the M48 in the walk around and the one i am building.

I can only assume my M48 is an earlier model, so i may have to use a bit of poetic licance (iff thats ok with you lads).

John

View attachment 51024

View attachment 51025

P1030895.jpg

P1030896.jpg

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work on the bridge John looks so real and i'm sure you'll do as good a job on the M48 carry on with the good work

C

CDW

Mr Stanly and Mr Drill to the rescue again eh? they're nice chaps :smiling3: :smiling3:

Poetic licence would be acceptable here as i know what that walkaround does to your brain:smiling3:

As for your lower ram sticking, sounds painful ... i'd go doctors and get some cream John :smiling3:

Looking good mate, keep the updates coming please.

M

mobear

1342 apart from that,flipping awesome mate,i hear jcb are looking for new techs for the hydraulics lol

mobear

C

CDW

in the hydraulic system there was just constant pressure I pressume :smiling3:

firing order for the 12 cylinder engine was 1-7-5-11-3-9-6-12-2-8-4-10 ..... according to the geeky bIt of the t'interweb ;)

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That weathering is superb john. I only wish i could achieve effects like that , you are really making this very old moulding look bang up to date - fantastic stuff! cheers tony

M

mobear

stunning paint job just stunning,and the details of the hydraulic hoses is magic,keep these pics coming

mobear