M3A1 1/72 mirage hobby

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Dave
That is great. Really nice finish. Could easily be mistaken for a larger scale but for the coin.
Jim

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Dave,

That turned out very nicely indeed. Very well done.

Andrew

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Lovely job Dave, it makes that 20 pence look huge. ;)

Andy.
:thumb2:
Another lovely job.
Great work David
Hi Dave
That is great. Really nice finish. Could easily be mistaken for a larger scale but for the coin.
Jim
Dave,

That turned out very nicely indeed. Very well done.

Andrew
Thanks chaps quite enjoyed that one ,trouble is I start thinking and planning the next one and loose intrest in what I'm doing but am trying to keep to if you've started it you've got to finish it before the next one no more half builds or cupboard queens. I think the twenty pence piece is so recognisable you can scale off of it without thinking ,I post up on the club Facebook page and quite often get ribbed about where do I store the giant twenty pence piece. Once again thanks for your kind comments and encouragement. Dave

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark

Thanks chaps quite enjoyed that one ,trouble is I start thinking and planning the next one and loose intrest in what I'm doing but am trying to keep to if you've started it you've got to finish it before the next one no more half builds or cupboard queens. I think the twenty pence piece is so recognisable you can scale off of it without thinking ,I post up on the club Facebook page and quite often get ribbed about where do I store the giant twenty pence piece. Once again thanks for your kind comments and encouragement. Dave
Know exactly what you mean! I've got tanks with no tools, cars with no mirrors,trucks with no wipers lol

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great work on such a small scale Dave. Lovely to see

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Thanks Steve hope your good , I keep looking at the 35ers in the stash but thats as far as it gets still far to many more exciting 72nd ers at the front of the queue, there has been some great little ship and unusual wing thing buils on here recently wich I find interesting to follow tell my self to man up and give it a try but bottle it at the last fence ,stay safe buddy Dave.