SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Loving it ! More please Greg.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
What a marathon catch up Greg, like the way you did the rotors. I've got to do that someday.
Now you're onto the dio...great thats my favorite part.

Cheers,
Richard

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
What a marathon catch up Greg, like the way you did the rotors. I've got to do that someday.
Now you're onto the dio...great thats my favorite part.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard It's my favourite part too...

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Greg

Apologies got very behind with this. It's come on leaps and bounds! Excellent work all round.

Andrew

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Greg

Apologies got very behind with this. It's come on leaps and bounds! Excellent work all round.

Andrew
Thanks Andrew And u don't have to apologise happy that u like what l do..

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Greg,
Apologies mate thought I had commented the ground work is looking great. you wouldn't want to find one of those in your kip bag

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Don't remember the source. Probably photo shopped, I think they didn't get much longer than 8" in SEA, but who knows. They can get a little over 6" in western US. Aggressive & nasty bite. I remember them coming out of the groves looking for water during a bad drought in San Diego. PaulE

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Greg,
Apologies mate thought I had commented the ground work is looking great. you wouldn't want to find one of those in your kip bag
Thanks Paul And yes those critters look really nasty..

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
There all here is today's update on the diorama....terrain terrain and more terrain...l thought l had enough leaves....well l have to do more...and i did my own bush leave by leave....madness?? Yes total madness
20200724_180101.jpg20200724_180128.jpg

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
I'm playing catch up here Greg and you certainly haven't been sleeping or slacking on this. The base is a diorama in itself and is fantastic alone. You don't even need a thing on it as the gardening is a world of it's own. Drive on Sir!!!

Prost
Allen

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
I'm playing catch up here Greg and you certainly haven't been sleeping or slacking on this. The base is a diorama in itself and is fantastic alone. You don't even need a thing on it as the gardening is a world of it's own. Drive on Sir!!!

Prost
Allen
Allen nice to see you around... and THANK YOU for your kind comment... and yes mother nature help us a lot for the dioramas... ;) :smiling: