Meng AMX 30 B2

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
That's some great "heavy metal" happening there!! :smiling3:

Probably not the best tank ever to be designed, but that does look like a highly detailed kit which will more than make up for its real life short commings.o_O

S

steve scan

Thanks guys, Steve if mine looks half as good as that one I will be happy, :smiling3:

S

steve scan

Gavin I agree it is not the best tank around and I had no interest in it really but I was sold by Mengs artwork if I am honest and now I am glad I did,

D

dubster72

There's a lot of fiddly bits on that one Steve! Plenty of AB work to come methinks ;)

S

steve scan

\ said:
Looking good Steve, any issues with the kit so far?
Thank you sir, the only things that I found were more flash on some parts than I expected, the instructions not always as clear with the positioning of some parts, so careful study advised but no real issues, a very detailed kit.

S

steve scan

Thanks Scott, got it primed and did a preshade tonight hopefully get some real colour on her this weekend.

T

treyzx10r

Just caught up with this one Steve ,looking great! Eagerly awaiting the paint session results!

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is looking really superb Steve........... I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Peter

S

steve scan

Thanks guys, I will be happier when I have tidied up the brown.

S

steve scan

So spent a few days painting the tracks and tyres, to day I fit them to the model and ye did the fun begin! needless to say when assembling the tracks for this one do not follow the instructions and build 80 each run, do at least 83 or 84, the tracks were almost rubber band tight, great for rubber band tracks, not so great for delicate workable tracks! anyway I controlled the bin it moment and got it done,

jpg[/img]

[/url]

Photobucket seems to have hiccupped and put the same pic. in twice, sorry.

Last edited:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this is looking great,real like the track,,and so nice of them to give the helper as well,great job so far,

and even still like your paint wok, ;)

PE,always looks been than the kit grill covers, :smiling3:

S

steve scan

Thanks Monica, agree, the Photo Etch is always better for grills.