Mig-29 K 1/32 scale Russian Navy

K

kaiyudsai

OK... Im finished...... I will take some better photos with my tripod and in better light in a diorama.... but here is the finished plane

So... added static dischargers.... stretched sprue, painted ALuminum with white paint on the tips.... I used the AoA vanes that came with the kit after sanding them thinner and painting them S& J metal bronze... and added some zinc chromate wash to make them look slightly oxidized.... added kit pitot tube after sanding and polishing it down..... added IR Electro optics target designation sensor ( styrene covered in bare metal foil inside the ball.. and painted the inside Tamiya smoke.....) and places a bare metal foil strip on the ouitside....added antennae and FOD sensors and fuel tanks...... pylons are hung... but I just need to place the ordinance... I may wait and build my zactoman stuff.... since the Trumpy stuff is just lame... LOL

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Wow Marc that's some build! Great attention to detail and some fantastic weathering. Looking forward to seeing the next set of photos.

Vaughan

K

Keith9657

A terrific build. I especially love the panel lines. Fantastic.

Keith

M

mobear

that is some inspiring paintwork you have done there,absolutley first class

mobear

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Simply brilliant.

5 stars straight off the meat of the bat and out of the grounds for 6!

Cheers

Paul