minitnkr's 1/87 Trident 250/9

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I can smell the baking bread from here. Wonderful work. Will there be anything going in the front window area??

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Paul, I recognize the two burn outs but the end buildings escape me. Sources if you please...
Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Rick, I think they're Pola or Fallar. They seem to sell each others' stuff so not sure. They both have the same window frame detail as the House Under Demolition. The Theatre was bought at a train show w/o box or instructions many years ago. The bakery has been modified and was part of a mini scene whose provenance I've forgotten. I'll look to see if the instructions were saved. PaulE

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks for the info, I shall look for them if they are still in production. Rick H.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Ian. Faller has acquired the Pola stuff it seems, and these aren't in the catalog I found, so evilbay maybe the only path. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Paul, that gives me a little more to go on. Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Hows this one going at the moment Paul?? Will we see it populated with models soon or are you still working on the buildings?

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks for the boottothehead Steve. Finished the theater. Working sandbags for the bakery window. My boys came home for the long weekend & tidied basement/cleaned out garage so SWMBO could get her car in just in time for the first snow. This brought the RR benchwork back into the mancave so have been messing w/that a bit. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
So...does this mean that the corvette has survived another attempt to dislodge it from its residence? Rick H.

• Wow
Reactions: JR

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Come on Bro!!! The poor Vette hasn't left the garage in how many years now??? I do remember you cleaning it off once and wanting to bring her back to life. I guess the dark chocolates killed that idea.....

BTW, I love those buildings and what you are doing with them. This should look great when put into the total scene. Still can't believe how many 250's you have!!!!

Now get outside and shovel the driveway……………..

Prost
Allen

Reactions: JR

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The snow melted off the new blacktop right away so no shoveling required. Thanks. Finished theater. Still working the destroyed building & bakery sandbags. PaulE
100_1902.JPG