Mirror Models Quad

A

Awins

Ive been searching the net for a Mirror Models 1/35 British C8 Quad MKIII Kit number 35400

Can anyone suggest where I might get one please.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Alan
I have the late 'beetle-back version', looks a nice kit in the box. Teaming mine with the dragon 25pdr (eventually!!!)
Why have you opted for the later 'No.5 body' version? Do you have a particular vehicle in mind?

What I'd dearly love to see a plastic kit of is the Morris CDSW (based on the C8 and used to tow the Bofors AA gun) Or a Bedford MWD in 1/35 (without having to kit bash the already expensive Accurate Armour OYD)

Anyway, I think the quad is a great subject and I think the Morris was more common than the CMP Quad.

Cheers
P

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
What I'd dearly love to see a plastic kit of is the Morris CDSW (based on the C8 and used to tow the Bofors AA gun) Or a Bedford MWD in 1/35 (without having to kit bash the already expensive Accurate Armour OYD)
I second that! They can be found but in resin and cost an arm and a leg! I think the makers to keep an eye on (pester the life out of) are Mirror and IBG, they both have seen there is a market for British trucks.