Model Show

S

shadowmaker

MODEL SHOW AT HARVEY HADDON STADIUM JUNCTION 26 OF THE M1 NOTTINGHAM

S

shadowmaker

Went to it spent near enough 300 quid on stck for my layout cool day out got some pics of the models and layouts that was there!!!!! now i am skint till next pay day :sadcry:

K

Kenj

What are you doing on here then?

You have not opened, drooled and tidied up Already surely?

edit from here.

and there was me thinking you had rushed back this very day,

Thinks when advertising a show please tell us where and when.. no treat for you today shadow..

Last edited:
C

cognacbernhardt

Hello folkses, When and at what time is this model show please? I`m totally new to the modelling scene so any info or help at all in the art of modelling,(mainly weathering etc),will be greatly appreciated. Hope to get to know everyone soon,

Anthony.

aka cognacbernhardt.

S

shadowmaker

the model show was on the 17 an 18 march but don't worry if you missed it because there is 1 at Derby assembly rooms in April on the saturday 21 and sunday 22

S

shadowmaker

Directions are junction 25 of the M1 take the A52 to Derby should be sign posted for Assembly rooms or just head towards Eagle centre carpark (there is 1 at the Assembly rooms!!!!!):peace:

T

tag

(I did post this earlier but I think it was in the wrong thread but no answer) will try to get to Derby do you know if there are any steps/stairs to get in as possably might need wheelchair as this depends on the day

Sorry for late reply