Monogram 1/48 P-47D Thunderbolt (SEAC)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Arnold I wouldn't recommend meeting her . Here is a photo taken some years ago .
View attachment 508923.

Well known by some members as a result of being on the receiving end of one of her hypodermic needles. Given as a result of loss of Mo Jo or some other problem . Ready at a moments notice to attend .
Also heads the Committee who award the Dogs .
SEE Arnold you must be crazy to want to meet her LOL :rolling::fearful::smiling::smiling: as she is built like a heavyweight wrestler an will tie you in knots an then she will use big blunt needles on you to give you her vershion of some meds she thinks you need as she has been after me a number of times but she ani'nt caught me yet LOL so look out as she is always on the hunt for newbies to practice on BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID LOL an the younger vershion above Aaaarrcchh an she is always after those members who feel intimidated by a model kit lol
Chrisb

Last edited:

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
SEE Arnold you must be crazy to want to meet her LOL :rolling::fearful::smiling::smiling: as she is built like a heavyweight wrestler an will tie you in knots an then she will use big blunt needles on you to give you her vershion of some meds she thinks you need as she has been after me a number of times but she ani'nt caught me yet LOL so look out as she is always on the hunt for newbies to practice on BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID LOL an the younger vershion above Aaaarrcchh an she is always after those members who feel intimidated by a model kit lol
Chrisb

Lol!!! And here's me thinking that I be safe being already dead and made of light! I'm not so sure now!!!

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
Arnold I wouldn't recommend meeting her . Here is a photo taken some years ago .
View attachment 508923.

Well known by some members as a result of being on the receiving end of one of her hypodermic needles. Given as a result of loss of Mo Jo or some other problem . Ready at a moments notice to attend .
Also heads the Committee who award the Dogs .

Lol!!! Nope, you're right, she does look scary! Definitely best avoided? Is the castle behind her a prison or the emergency ward?

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
Yes it is especially for the age of it. Here’s mine if you want to look at it.

Superb build Lee, that looks really good in those markings. You did a nice job of the NMF!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lol!!!! Good God, best avoided then! I think I preferred the first photo, at least she has a decent bike lol!!!!
YES you have been warned Arnold AN all newbies who are intimidated by a model kit LOOK OUT SHE'S OUT THERE LOL
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lol!!! Nope, you're right, she does look scary! Definitely best avoided? Is the castle behind her a prison or the emergency ward?
that's the med ward where J/R an some of the others were incarserated when they lost there mojo lol
an now back to your bolt a very good lookin model i must say very well painted well done sir
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
that's the med ward where J/R an some of the others were incarserated when they lost there mojo lol
an now back to your bolt a very good lookin model i must say very well painted well done sir
chrisb
Yes its the medical ward, think the actual place is in Scotland.
:thinking:YES John an your bed no' was 453 along with 570 an some others in the ward an some said it was like coldizst but MATRON was happy there but dont know about you imates LOL:fearful::flushed::rolling::smiling2::smiling2::smiling2:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Here is a photo taken some years ago .
download.jpeg
Sexy!!

Shhhhh….no rabble I’m trying to get on her good side guys