mortar karl unloading from train

First Name
barry
Thanks for all the comments from everyone.

Ian when i get a bit fedup with building my paris rail gun i will send a few pics of my rail dio s.

Steve I will try that delete option, it was a pain in the .... trying to get that chain right ....note i said trying!!!.

Jim thanks for ideas of grubingthings up I think i got it o/k on loco that i did first , but did not follow it through on other models.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
As for "chain" in spring and summer I go with the Mrs. to our local little "flea mkts" don't know what you call them "over there" bazars perhaps, there is always someone selling CHEAP costume jewelry, chains and such . Just poke about a bit and you will find something suitable or you can always find suitable scaled down chain at the local hobby store though these tend to be a bit pricey for my tastes.

If you go the cheap costume jewelry rout just soak them overnight in some product that you would use to remove hard water stains that will knock the finish right off of them and blacken them nicely. ;)

First Name
barry
Thanks for tip Jim I think you have to take the Mrs when you look for jewelry .

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Thanks for tip Jim I think you have to take the Mrs when you look for jewelry .
Once when she was under the weather I had to go on my own to the local pharmacy "26 miles away" to purchase eye shadow brushes for dry brushing! :rolleyes: :oops: