mum

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
thanks to whom ever gave great build, Love the old ww1 stuff wish more were available, next dio will be with a Whippet and Mother in some sort of trench thingy

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I commented on this before, but in the new server move things got lost.

I stated it was nice to see some WWI stuff and that you nailed it regarding the paint and weathering. One of my faves in fact.

Si:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I commented on this before, but in the new server move things got lost.I stated it was nice to see some WWI stuff and that you nailed it regarding the paint and weathering. One of my faves in fact.

Si:smiling3:
I believe I remember now, may be that's why I didn't know who it was thanks for ALL your kind attention! You are a true cyber friend !

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Excellent Jim, nice finishing.
Thank you so much!! Once would have been more than enough! Don't think you realize you posted 3 times :oops: or more likely comp snafu.

S

steve scan

Yeah Jim, since weekend I am having problems with the site, not sure why but it has become very slow and throwing things like this up as well but anyway like it three times over what the hell!! :D

First Name
Aaron
Yep looks like our posts were lost. In the first upload of this you mentioned a base for this. I have a completed one as well but I'm stumped on how to display it.

p.s mines male.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Yeah Jim, since weekend I am having problems with the site, not sure why but it has become very slow and throwing things like this up as well but anyway like it three times over what the hell!! :D
:P

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Yep looks like our posts were lost. In the first upload of this you mentioned a base for this. I have a completed one as well but I'm stumped on how to display it.p.s mines male.
Hmmmmm...... am thinking of a trench crossing/mired in the muck dio, as I have seen in many a photo, lots of stakes and wire about, a real wicked mess. maybe a bunker or pillbox on the other side with mom {or pop in your case} nosed down into the trench. Have a Whippet built {which you can see in comp armor under " Whippet Good" possibly on friendly side overlooking the fiasco. Just whats been floating around in my head for a while , but feel free to use this vision or anything like it as it may be quite a while before I get to anywhere near diving into it. would look forward to seeing your interpretation of it! With your skills I'm sure it will be a smasher!! yours JIM ;)

C

chris2681

\ said:
Hmmmmm...... am thinking of a trench crossing/mired in the muck dio, as I have seen in many a photo, lots of stakes and wire about, a real wicked mess. maybe a bunker or pillbox on the other side with mom {or pop in your case} nosed down into the trench. Have a Whippet built {which you can see in comp armor under " Whippet Good" possibly on friendly side overlooking the fiasco. Just whats been floating around in my head for a while , but feel free to use this vision or anything like it as it may be quite a while before I get to anywhere near diving into it. would look forward to seeing your interpretation of it! With your skills I'm sure it will be a smasher!! yours JIM ;)
This the next venture after "FURIOUS"?

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Another great build, nice to see a First World War subject.

C

chris2681

\ said:
I think so, but I need some WW1 guys {hint} :smiling3:
Hows that somehow fall on me? Oh I forgot this is the only website you know how to use. :P