My Business Van

First Name
Richard
Nice Polux,

Always good for something different, like the car and what you made of it so far.

Cheers Richi

L

Laurie

I like your van Pullux especially as it is such a small scale and yet the deatils is exceptional.

Does any one know what model this is. My first car in about 1963 was a second hand Austin A35 this looks similar but perhaps an A40 which was a bit heavier in detail.

Laurie

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
That's looking just like my dearly departed Grandads old van!Nice one Polux!

You can do me a Postman Pat van next time & Monica can provide Jess the black & white cat!

View attachment 80715

Cheers

Patrick
Check out the chit chat forum!!

Gregg

P

Polux

\ said:
I like your van Pullux especially as it is such a small scale and yet the deatils is exceptional.Does any one know what model this is. My first car in about 1963 was a second hand Austin A35 this looks similar but perhaps an A40 which was a bit heavier in detail.

Laurie
Hi Laurie!

Dave W send me a photo and looks an A35!!

Are you joking Laurie!? Small small isn't it!!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
This might help you get an idea of what to search for https://www.google.com/search?q=Classic+british+vans&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=k1FNU5ycCuzW4ASfuoGgBQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=775&dpr=1

If I can find any links to kits, I'll let you know. After I have bought the ones I want! :P

Ian M

L

Laurie

\ said:
Hi Laurie!Dave W send me a photo and looks an A35!!

Are you joking Laurie!? Small small isn't it!!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:
Yes well Polux I have a small body you see. Big head but dangled that out of the window.

Thanks Ian. Sure this is an A35 Van (my A35 was a saloon). Greg's photos are the A 30 van. Difference is in the door panel the rest is very little different.

Some one in the Island actually has an A35 like mine in going condition it is one less number in registration and is in sparkling order.

Laurie

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Yes well Polux I have a small body you see. Big head but dangled that out of the window.Thanks Ian. Sure this is an A35 Van (my A35 was a saloon). Greg's photos are the A 30 van. Difference is in the door panel the rest is very little different.

Some one in the Island actually has an A35 like mine in going condition it is one less number in registration and is in sparkling order.

Laurie
Laurie is correct, the photo's I posted are of an A30 Countryman Conversion.

Gregg

P

Polux

\ said:
Thanks Ian. Sure this is an A35 Van (my A35 was a saloon). Greg's photos are the A 30 van. Difference is in the door panel the rest is very little different.

Laurie
Take a look at this photo Laurie!

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/attachments/image-jpg.80702/

P

Polux

\ said:
If I can find any links to kits, I'll let you know. After I have bought the ones I want! :P

Ian M
Thanks Ian!

Don't worry!! I don't will ask which one are you looking for :P

:smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

L

Laurie

\ said:
Take a look at this photo Laurie!http://www.scale-models.co.uk/attachments/image-jpg.80702/
Yes very nice takes me back Polux. Actually I doubt the colour as I suspect that grey was the normal. In the 50's few cars were outside of the colours of black (not being a colour technically) and various grays. Virtually not until the Mini that things started to sprout (greens !). Ford has some bright pinks and even gold had its glitter day. Rovers had some nice grey/ivory colours. Even white appeared.

Yes I remember it well !!!!!!!

Laurie

P

Polux

I'm glad!! seems you are happy and excited :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Take note, how about the next year, we will propose a vintage vehicle build :P

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Its just getting better and better i like the choice of finish you have done so i just can't wait for more.

Peter t

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
A35...more like A1...top work, looks superb.

Si:smiling3:

L

Laurie

No no it looks more and more like my A35 every day Si. Rust and all. Superb rust making Polux a very interesting project.

laurie