my first attempt at a diorama

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
First diorama?....Brian, this is great. So much packed into a small area. Lovely little story and very well presented.

I can only offer one suggestion...........Don't delay getting on with the 2nd one!!

Top marks for a job well done...Big 5

Ron

P

phalinmegob

That's brilliant compared to my first diorama, well done

First Name
Andy
Hi Brian,

I agree with Ron 100%, there simply isn't anything not to like, if my first completed dio is even half as good as this, I would be more than happy, a HUGE ***** from me also Sir...

Andy...

C

CDW

Oooooh I say!

Lovely job Brian.... lots to see there, all well presented.

I think a little diorama is always good in my opinion, people often say the have no room to display them and when you have a look at their display shelf there's a load of models placed six inches apart on it, so plenty of room in theory :smiling3: . However, I do like the shelves that have been made to look like airfields (ie as Laurie has) that's just one big dio that you add to over time.

What's the next one?

P

Polux

The soldiers seems to be lost, but you my friend, have found the way to do a fantastic diorama!!

I'm agree with all others, when the second one?! :smiling3:

Top work!!

Cheers

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great result for your 1st dio I hope to see many more 10/10 from me cheers John

N

noble

Lovely diorama look forward too the second one. I have also just completed this exact same kit, well done cracking effort.

scott.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
that's great 5* from me , im at the begging of my first and I doubt it will look as well as that for a first.

top marks , I love the detail on that Churchill :smiling3:

T

tufty

thanks guys for all of you complements. im still trying to work out my second dio , I was thinking about a tank crew at rest or a desert scene.as soon as I have decided I will crack on and post pis thanks again to all of you distinguished gentlemen

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice indeed. You've even got the all important bucket in there! Well done.

Cheers

Steve

T

tommy1drop

Nice dio, really looking forward to the next one, well done.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Super work Brian, just caught this one and it's very nicely done indeed.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
One to be proud of Brian! *****

Gern

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Clearly a brilliant result. I can't find the vocab to describe the next bit, but the milk cart and the tank are worlds apart, but go together really well, sort of new world meets old world. I believe it could be a juxtaposition - no I'm not that clever, it was an on line dictionary.

Colin M..

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Superb for a first dio, you have got a theme going on and it doesn't look muddled up or too much for the eye to take in, but at the same time there is detail there. Tops from me Brian.

Si:smiling3:

F

fuma

As a first attempt a fantastic piece. Keep on practicing and work out your own style.

Take a look at what others are doing for inspiration. Never be worried to ask a question.