My first ever kit; Nismo R34 Z Tune

A

andyrobs

Hi Adam, welcome tot he forums!!!!

Thats a top notch build, especially for a first time!!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

A

AdamM

Thanks Andrew, currently in the process of building my second kit, Mercedes CLK GTR. Should be done by the end of the week.

P

Polux

Welcome to the forum Adam!!

Really nice one!! A very good first job!!

Ohh!! A Mercedes CLK, I will be waiting for the pics!!

Regards

Polux

A

AdamM

\ said:
Welcome to the forum Adam!!Really nice one!! A very good first job!!

Ohh!! A Mercedes CLK, I will be waiting for the pics!!

Regards

Polux
I am about half way through, found it quite tricky in comparison to the Nismo, the engine can be challenging at times to put together, i think the stickers will be the biggest challenge, flippin loads of them :D

First Name
Andy
Hi Adam,

First off, welcome to the forum, I've not been here long myself, this site if jam packed with extremely & very helpful info, plus their a very friendly bunch...

Top marks on the Nismo, one of my favourite cars, looking forward to seeing the Merc, main thing is to just take your time & have fun...

Andy...

A

AdamM

Thanks for the comments people. Just browsing another forum and came across this Z Tune, would like to build another one especially in this colour, the person does not mention what the colour code is, anyone have a vague idea??

View attachment 37683

View attachment 37684

NissanGTRR34Z-Tune1of5.jpg

NissanGTRR34Z-Tune2of5.jpg

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi adam , lovely job on a wicked car! The only thing i could say is you forgot to paint the repeater indicator on the wing,but it doesnt detract from a great build.keep it up mate , looking forward to the merc, cheers tony

A

AdamM

\ said:
Hi adam , lovely job on a wicked car! The only thing i could say is you forgot to paint the repeater indicator on the wing,but it doesnt detract from a great build.keep it up mate , looking forward to the merc, cheers tony
Yeah i noticed that but i dont have a brush small enough to do a thorough job. I will probably add it at a later date.

R

roconnell

\ said:
Yeah i noticed that but i dont have a brush small enough to do a thorough job. I will probably add it at a later date.
Nice clean build Adam!

If you do not have a brush small enough try using a tooth pick, really good way of painting very fine details....they are cheap too!

Well done

Rich

D

Derby_Dave

\ said:
Nice clean build Adam!If you do not have a brush small enough try using a tooth pick, really good way of painting very fine details....they are cheap too!Well doneRich
Top tip there and that to me looks to notch for a first attempt. I have just started myself and will be more than happy if my first attempt is this good.

B

Boldman

Nice start, now you just need to dirty it up a bit... a bit of dirt, mud, rust and dents and... er no not rust or dents, sorry thats the military modeller in me coming out... :smiling3:

N

noble

Hi Adam what a cracker of a build and a first too, well done.

scott

A

andygh

A superb, fine finish. If that's your first model you've got a lot to live up to with the next one