My Little Bear

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
:smiling2:
We have all manner of Reptilian and amphibious folks on and about the property.....encounters are not rare and we leave each other alone......besides, they keep the insect population down and that is a good thing.
In summer we are blessed with a whole myriad of creepy crawlies.
I'm always upset when we disturb nature, which is unavoidable in our business, I can't tell you how many baby squirrels
and birds we've brought home over the years and gave to the kids to "save" with mixed results at times.:confounded:
It's a positive thing I feel for it gives them a sense of compassion and caring.

One of our hires once chided my older boy (he's 45) for scurrying about to collect up some baby squirrels to a safe place and called a break
to see if mamma would come and get them which more often than not they do within a short time.
We for the life of us couldn't figure how he got so wet and muddy ;)......he of course had no comment.:smiling5:
What a cool post!!
One of the best I've seen on here,(non modelling wise obviously.!!
Top thread also... As a proud and devoted "owner" of a Bearded dragon,and a mating pair of Crevice Lizards,I love these cool creatures.They may well look like they're Dinosaur ish,but as has been said,they are pretty clever and react to my,and Rach's voices.... "Cohan",our Dragon,in fact will only eat now,if it's from us directly!! :smiling3:
Andy
That's great Andy, good Lord my Missus could tell you tales of what me and the boys put her through over the decades.
When we lived in NYC (our home town) the first 16 years of our marriage was filled with mostly snakes.
Everything from rat and milk snakes to a giant breeding pair of Burmese pythons and everything in between.
Thank God we had a basement, she had me wall in the washer and dryer area and put in a spiral staircase:smiling2: