My Painting Skills

T

The Dweller

Just a quick post to show you my handy work so far

probably showing off a little bit, but being in the presence of like minded people i hope you dont mind :o }

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pictures, i hope you enjoyed them as much as i enjoyed painting them :0}

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nice Space Wolves mate, cracking paint work.

Tony.

P

Plastickitbasher

Very good, not my thing but very good paint work.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Just a quick post to show you my handy work so farprobably showing off a little bit, but being in the presence of like minded people i hope you dont mind :o }

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pictures, i hope you enjoyed them as much as i enjoyed painting them :0}
If you can it ......... Show it off.

Top work.......... 5*****

Peter

T

The Dweller

Thank you for you kind words, it means a great deal to me, i took up modelling as a way to help with the PTSD that i suffer, and your words make me feel like i have achieved something

P

Polux

Are fantastic, very well painted figures!!

Nice to see something different.

Cheers. Polux

First Name
Aaron
Great figs mate, Ive seen these done on utube.

Fantastic paintjob considering the size of them.

The dude on the bike reminds me of judgedread.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I can't see anything wrong with your painting - I really wish I was that good!

Alas, I can't say I'm at all impressed with wargames figures though - I just can't take them seriously. All the skulls and animal skins; mixing knives, axes, swords and chain saws with futuristic weapons; skeleton warriors ......

Don't get me wrong, my favourite author is Terry Pratchett so I have no problems with fantasy, I'd just like to see a range of figures from 'hard' science fiction if you see what I mean. There's enough SF about on TV and film so it's not like it's an unpopular subject.

I know Bandai do some really nice stuff in their 'UC Hard Graph' range, but there's not much of it and it's unbelievably expensive - even on ebay. Any suggestions?

Gern

T

The Dweller

\ said:
I can't see anything wrong with your painting - I really wish I was that good!Alas, I can't say I'm at all impressed with wargames figures though - I just can't take them seriously. All the skulls and animal skins; mixing knives, axes, swords and chain saws with futuristic weapons; skeleton warriors ......

Don't get me wrong, my favourite author is Terry Pratchett so I have no problems with fantasy, I'd just like to see a range of figures from 'hard' science fiction if you see what I mean. There's enough SF about on TV and film so it's not like it's an unpopular subject.

I know Bandai do some really nice stuff in their 'UC Hard Graph' range, but there's not much of it and it's unbelievably expensive - even on ebay. Any suggestions?

Gern
I suggest reading some of the warhammer novels, i recommend starting with Space Wolves omnibus 1 & 2, and thenm you will see why they are the way they are

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Space-Wolf-First-Omnibus-Warhammer/dp/1844164578/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1369415845&sr=8-2&keywords=space+wolves+omnibus

The Space Wolf Second Omnibus: Amazon.co.uk: Lee Lightner, William King: Books

believe me it will all make sense then :smiling3:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I just got the Space Wolf Omnibus off ebay. I'll give it a try and get back to you.

Gern

T

The Dweller

Enjoy, its a fantastic read, and it explains a lot about space marines