New Dio w.i.p

T

tommy1drop

Just an up date on this build(will get some pics on soon) I have finally finished the ground work, just got a tree to do along with some German figures(got to find the right ones)

and a fence.

Will try to get some pics on asap.

Ron the jerries have their eyes on that "fat porker"

Tom

T

tommy1drop

Hi all just a little up date on this dio that has been on the back burner for a while:rolleyes: decided to blow the cob webs of it, and get some more done;)

so here goes, the wooden log cabin has has the original window edging strips supplied with the kit binned, and new ones made out of coffee stirrers, also new shutters were added again made out of coffee stirrers;)

More work was added to the vehicle and I decided to add the pak36 ® next up will be adding the German figures, finishing the thatched roof to the cabin, washing line prop:rolleyes: a tree to be made, along with some pigs to be placed in the wooden coral area, and lastly some work including a few bits of furniture to be added to the inside of the log cabin, some weathering to the pak and that should be it;)

Hope you like it so far!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That's a busy scene Tommy, so much great stuff to look at...excellent work.

I do like the bra on the line.....or as the Germans would call it...Da shtopum floppum!

Ron

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Ron, that`s a Russian slingshot..,.not a bra:D

Last edited:
P

Polux

Perfect!!

Tommy strikes back ;)

Lovely diorama. I remember it :smiling3: where you hide this beauty all this time ?! :P

I love the little scratch details like the windows doors and all the general colour.

Fantastic!

D

dubster72

That's great Tommy! Lots of details, the groundwork is smashing (love the goose) & a very nice halftrack & PAK.

Well done for including Ron with his bottle of Boddingtons ;)

T

tommy1drop

Hi Polux kind words, glad you like it, it`s been collecting dust:oops: so it was time I got around to finishing it:rolleyes:

Thanks Patrick, did you notice where Ron was keeping the empties:D

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great Dio, Tommy, so much to look at , not a empties spot to be seen,do like the colors on the goose, :rolleyes:

and over all the olors used are gret, with the dark earth ,to the diffidence colors of the followers , ;)

great job and do like the looks of the half track,she turned out well, :D

and good use off bits and bobs, like the carts

look forward to seeing more

T

tommy1drop

Thank you Monica, got another goose to go on the dio, just got to find a German to chase it;)

Glad you like all the colours and the half track, going to fill it out a it more with some kit and off course the Jerrys:rolleyes:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Can't be mine Tom......I can only see two in it!
It could be Ron. You appear to be a bit bleary eyed - I see four empties! Or am I seeing double?

This is a cracking piece of work so far Tommy.

Gern

T

tommy1drop

Hi Ron, Gern is right there are 4 empties in the barrow...but I can put more in there:rolleyes:

Thanks Dave glad you like it so far;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome work Tommy, so much to look at in this one!

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Wow Tom, this is fantastic, colour and detail, brilliant mate

Lee :smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Hi Ron, Gern is right there are 4 empties in the barrow...but I can put more in there/quote]Quite right Tom...should've gone to specsavers!

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
look what a found a pic off Tommy oh this one made me lough so hard the look on his face must not off eaten for a few day ,lol :D

plus i did see a couple off kits that i wonted to get with germans with cooks and other eatables, :rolleyes:

View attachment 83983

aaa33.jpg

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica he could fit in that dio, it`s almost as if he was made for it;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
its a great photo so glad i saved it, not one knife but two, and glad you like it, :rolleyes: