new diorama project

N

noble

Hi folks i have been sitting around for the past 2 months planning a diorama but have never quite gotten around to the actual creation stages, so i have finally got my finger out and have started to build this. I must say that i have been very impressed with spanners570's work, so like him i would like to include you all in this build. As with all my posts and pics any and all comment will be very welcome. It will be 1:35 scale as this is what i build in and like Ron (spanner570) i will not be making any reference to the kits that will be used, i already know what iam going to use in this dio but i want it to be a surprise.

This is the first diorama that will be completed from scratch so all imput in this project will be helpful and you might find me asking a lot of questions, what i will tell you is that it will be a winter scene set on the eastern front. I do hope the coming threads will help someone so i will see you all soon.

scott

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
looking forward to it already,scott cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
After replying to you on my thread and asking if you have anything up your sleeve, I have just spotted this...what a berk!

Thanks again for the nice comments on this thread as well.

Anyway, I am sure Tony (Yakface) me, and a lot more are going to be glued to this all the way...no pressure then!

Good luck.

Ron