New figures , Ardenne`s update

R

Richy C

Hi Guys , I`m quite happy with the layout of the base but will changing a few things that you guys have suggested plus adding a few twists myself to the ground work , what I was not sure about was the figures so I`m waiting for these boys to be delivered ( and some 1/35 archers US decals ) , 3 germans from masterbox , 1 wounded german from verlinden , and the US troops are from dragon , the US figures fit the scene spot on with their uniforms , but with the germans I wanted the wounded/captured look but in Ardennes coloured uniforms , the plan now is to have the 3 masterbox blokes sitting on a new built snow mound on the side being over looked by a few of the us blokes and the injured verlinden bloke walking in towards the US lines giving himself up and looking for help while being covered by the 101st blokes ,

what do you think guys ? again any advice good or bad is always welcome.

Richy

View attachment 12760View attachment 12761View attachment 12764

View attachment 12762View attachment 12763

View attachment 21796

View attachment 21797

View attachment 21798

View attachment 21799

View attachment 21800

p4..jpg

p2..jpg

p3..jpg

p5..jpg

p1..jpg

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
sounds good to me ,richy.its great that you really give it some thought and try to tell a story in the scene, something that ron does very well. I always imagine it to be like a still from a movie. cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice selection Richy, any would grace your dio. Just one word of caution...I wouldn't put too many figures in, might be too busy on the eye, if you see what I mean.

How's about making them all and have a bit of a shuffle around?

I especially like the 'Remagen' set.

Ron

R

Richy C

As always I will take on board what your saying Ron , if it looks to busy I will loose a few figures I`m not sure if I will keep any of the tamiya figures ( maybe the radio bloke only ) I will add photo`s as I go and see what you gents think

Richy