Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Harry and welcome to the forum.
Dont be shy, tell us all a bit about you. What you like building and all that. We are all a bunch of nosey beggars and would love to know what you are into! Model wise that is. lol

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hi all, greetings from the UK.
Harry,
welcome to the forum - I hope you'll find a lot of like minded modellers here - what's your interest & what scale do you prefer? We have most genres represented, and skill levels from absolute beginners to master craftsmen! With I guess, most of us filling in the middle bits!
Dave

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard Harry!!

Valeron

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Harry

I only joined a few days ago and I'm a beginnner in that I'm back to modelling after about 40 years. Ask away. I won't be able to help probably but I can tell you that I've already been given quite a bit of advice on this forum in the last few days.

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Welcome to the Madhouse Harry, it's a great site, loads of friendly advice, however watch out for Matron, she's normally found chasing Mr Race around the place with a fire extinguisher in hand just in case John (Mr Race) manages to set fire to something...

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Welcome to the Madhouse Harry, it's a great site, loads of friendly advice, however watch out for Matron, she's normally found chasing Mr Race around the place with a fire extinguisher in hand just in case John (Mr Race) manages to set fire to something...
OR she has a big neddle to give him his meds to calm him down an a straight jackect to keep him under controll :rolling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: lol