New Quiz Pot Pourri

N

Nigel.D

ok i keep trying

1 Who played James Bond In On Her Majestys Secret Service?

2 When Did leeds United Last win the F.A cup

4 Who became president after J.F.K

5 What was the biggest Island in the world before Australia was discovered

6 Two Yanks were walking across a bridge! One was the father of the other ones son! What relationship do they have

7 How Many years has Barry Been Married?

8 How Many miles Has BunkerBarge sailed?

9 What is a Saturn 5

10 Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon who was the poor sap still up in the command module orbiting the moon

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
1. George Lazenby

2. 1972

3. Where did that go?

4. Lyndon B. Johnson

5. Australia

6. Grandfather?

7. Many happy ones

8. a lot

9. A Rocket

10. pass

N

Nigel.D

Gawd my mistake im nissed (well I am imbibing) number 3 you can choose your own so at least people will get one right lol

D

duncan

#6 : wife, you sexists ! #10 : Micheal Collins. Question #3: would you pretend you were in a space ship orbiting the earth for £5000 and a trip to Star City (the real one in Russia) ?

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

Now if I ever got really really bored and I had plenty of time on my hands I might try to work out how many miles I had sailed.

Suffice to say that a colleague of mine of about the same age as me here on my ship reckoned he had sailed a million miles last year (he must have had a lot of time on his hands at some point!).

Obviously a lot depends upon the type of ships over the years and other related things but I am probably somewhere in the same ball park. Transatlantic container ships clock up a hell of a lot more nautical miles than bulk carriers but it all averages out over the years and my first trip to sea, as a fresh-faced engineering cadet, was in 1977.