New range of abrasives available

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I was pointed in the direction of Albion Alloys set of abrasives and asked if it's something I would stock in the shop, after looking at them I contacted them and decided to start stocking some of their range, I will be adding the rest on my next order, stock will be in tomorrow, you can find what I will be stocking on this page Albion Alloys Abrasives

T

tecdes

I bought some of the Albion range a few weeks ago as John is now stocking.

The Flexi File system is really good. Seen these in instruction books but could never locate them. They really work well over round shaped surfaces ensuring you do not get unfortunate ridges. They do a starter pack of one which I followed quickly with buying the four pack. This gives a frame for all of the range of abrasives.

The plastic needle abrasives are just perfect for difficult areas wing roots etc.

The touch & flow system is very innovative. The thin glue (similar to Tamiya thin but with out the pong) supplied with the system is drawn into a tube which is provided with a thin needle nozzle to apply the glue (weld liquid really not glue) accurately to the joint. Should add with the parts dry taped together. Can also be used for Super Glue. Never can spell the proper name for Super Glue something like Cycrnea....................

Laurie