Newbie from Manchester

DanGermain

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dan
Delighted to get back to this. First model kit, Matchbox bi-plane from Ringway Airport (dropping someone off) aged about 8, mid 70s. First Tamiya in Blackpool about 79. Just bought that kit again. How can such a love remain dormant for 40 years?

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
..... and it's a warm welcome from me too Dan :thumb2: ....
... I look forward to seeing you around the parish.
Andy
(BTW,That Flakvierling is one of my favourite builds, even for it's age, it's still superb imho. :cool:)

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Welcome Dan. I restarted about a year ago and probably my best decision was joining this lot. Friendly, helpful with a small dose of madness. Seems to work well!!! Dive in, look forward to hearing more of your builds.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Welcome Dan! A lot has happened over the last 40 years, you've got a bit of catching up! Any questions? fire away, you'll get an answer or two - and some of them may even be useful!
Dave

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Delighted to get back to this. First model kit, Matchbox bi-plane from Ringway Airport (dropping someone off) aged about 8, mid 70s. First Tamiya in Blackpool about 79. Just bought that kit again. How can such a love remain dormant for 40 years?
Ask my missus, she keeps wrapping my sandwiches up in road maps every time I go out - even to the shed....
Welcome to the forum.